Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do we really look 16?




on the train ride!
Riley took this, pretty good huh?
dresses and tights



Last weekend the 5 of us went downtown to take Zach to the train museum. We also got to ride on a train and they had it all spooked out for Halloween! Afterwards, we walked through the streets of Old Sac and stopped at a little side street they had decorated...check it out...we managed to get some cute pics. In the middle of walking through this street, I noticed this Mexican family and the elderly woman kept looking at us and talking in Spanish to her son. Finally, I guess after he worked up the courage to ask us he said" okay I have to ask, how old are you guys because you look like your sixteen?" We told him we were 25 and 28 and all he said was "wow, thats a lot" as he looked at the kids. Zach and I always get looks and stares when were out with the kids...people probably thinking we're not married and these kids werent planned (well..Ireland was, just a little later down the line,haha!!) I just think that I am going to be lovin it when Im older and I hear that :)

0 Comments: