Monday, March 16, 2009

Adding to our family!

NO!!! I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!
:)
Lucky


They love watching them run in their balls!



hey no complaints...they came with food, cage, and toys!


Clover




My mom and Lexi took Riley and Trevor to the pet store on Saturday so Zach and I could have some time to get ready for our Housewarming/St Patricks Day party that evening! About an hour and a half later the kids came running through the front door saying " Mommy, Daddy look!" They had come home with not 1 but 2 dwarf hamsters!! At first, I was obviously taken back and surprised but after seeing how excited the kids were and how cute the hamsters were I was instantly connected!! We obviously are Irish and take pride in that...note... Ireland McKiernan!!! And we got the hamsters on our St. Pattys day party and 3 days before St. Pattys Day, so we named the two girls Lucky and Clover!

0 Comments: