Thursday, July 9, 2009

Surgery??

So I have been having these pains in the middle of my upper abdomen for a while now. I have just been dealing with it and hoping it would go away..but it hasn't. I think I may have to have my gallbladder removed...surgery...being put under..agghhh!!! You all know how my births and c-sections have been and why this is freeking me out!! I went to the Dr. a couple weeks ago about it and he scheduled me to have an ultrasound! He thinks it is most likely my gallbladder (I was really hoping for indigestion or something along those lines..) So my ultrasound is set for next week, we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated and hey maybe it won't show anything and the pain will just subside forever....ok a girl can dream (especially since my grandma, mom and cousin all have had theirs removed, it seems to run in the fam!)

0 Comments: