Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Mondays!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Sooooo I have decided to take it on myself since I enjoy reading her's so much and of course don't do any of those things!!!

I did not feed my kids cereal and raisin toast for dinner last night because I was sooo tired and daddy worked all day so I wanted to not make my life easier, nope not me!

I did not leave a basket full of clean clothes and 2 huge piles of clean clothes all in the laundry room because I was too lazy to put them alll away, nope not me!

I of course did not let the kids climb into the bed in the middle of the night with us because we were so exhausted and did not want to risk waking the 3rd child. Nope we did not give into their screaming and crying and pull them up so we could all just fall back asleep for a few more hours, nope not me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it! And if you think your neglected laundry basket is bad, I certainly did NOT leave wet laundry in the washing machine all weekend!

What a cute blog! Thanks for spreading the word about "Stylin' For School" week - I've got your name in the pot for all the giveaways!

- Lauren @ SuperMom Central