Friday, January 29, 2010

Gym!

So I'm back at it! I realized that summer is like 3 months away and although I won't be wearing a bikini ever again...I would like to be in good shape! I love going to the gym but getting there is the tough part. With 3 kids, packing em up, getting them settled all into daycare and finally getting on the gym floor really is a production. But once I'm working out I really do enjoy it. Its an hour of quiet time for me and I work my butt off at at the same time (well last time I checked my butt was still there and isn't going anywhere anytime soon!) but you know what I mean! Yesterday and today I did 45mins of cardio and yesterday did leg weights and today arm weights. Feels good! I hope the weight starts falling off! Oh and Lana if you're reading this join 24Hr!!! I need a gym buddy!

2 Comments:

lanao said...

i am reading...love all your posts. you do great! and yeah i hope i can join the gym soon...cross my fingers it'd be so fun to do classes together.

Rheanna said...

i love 24hr. That's where I'm at. so much fun! wish i was in cali...definitely in need of a gym buddy myself :)