Tuesday, February 15, 2011

200th Post & Valentines Day!!

Wow, I cant believe I've made it to my 200th post. Its taken a while but here I am! I love doing this blog so friends & family near and far can see what us McKiernan's are up to :) Hope you are still enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Yesterday was Valentine's Day Zach surprised me on Friday and we went to dinner at Pizzeria Classico and then to Tommy T's Comedy Club. I've never seen a comedian before and it was sooo much fun! I definitely want to go back and its cheaper than a movie ticket...sounds good to me!! Saturday the kids and I made a Vday cake with pink strawberry icing! Then on Sunday Zach and I had a gift card to Lucille's BBQ in Rocklin and so my mom watched the kids and we went. It was delish as always and we shared a piece of red velvet cake with cheesecake icing...so good! We exchanged cards for each other and sat and ate slowly, which is rare since were always rushing when we have the kids! So all in all we had a very nice weekend. This was our 8th Valentine's day together and each year it gets better and better.

Hope you all had a very happy heart day!

0 Comments: