Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 Months!!

Well I am a little late because we STILL have no internet but our baby girl turned 6 months on December 30th!! I don't know where the time has gone but we have loved every minute of her little life! Ireland is such a sweetie pie! She has rolled over once, is loving her baby food..I cant seem to get it in her mouth as fast as she would like me to,haha! She is always smiling and loves to be in her walker. She is grabbing everything and the other night Zach and I were watching Sweeney Todd after the kids were in bed and she was arching her back so far to listen to them sing. She is fascinated by music!

She's still not sleeping through the night but I just try to remember that this will only last a short while in the scheme of things and that I will one day miss this when I look back! Happy 6 mo. bday Ireland Kate! We love you so much and couldn't imagine our lives without you in it!

1 Comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweetie babe she is!! You should enroll her in one of those music classes, I bet she would love it. And it would be nice one on one time together! Yes...I totally agree, enjoy the middle of the night dates between the two of you...I miss them with Emily so much. It was always our special time when the rest of the world was alseep!