Tuesday, January 6, 2009

S-I-L-E-N-C-E!!!

A rare and amazing thing. I sit here in silence for the first time in a llooooong time! Kids are all in bed, Zachs even in bed which is rare but yes he is starting to get sick..again!! I am borrowing my moms computer for the evening. She was so kind to lend it to me...okay, I BEGGED to keep it for the night. We have been in our new house for 10 days now without any and I mean any TV, Internet or Phone!!! I know I know it sounds crazy but believe me we have tried! Comcast swears it will be done this week but Im not holding my breath. When we first moved in they came out and told us our line from the street was cut so that is whats having to be repaired. So soon folks I will be back to my regular blogging. Also, we have been taking pics. of our home before and during the remodeling and soon the after pics as well. It has really come a long way and I cant wait to share them with you.

Riley, Trevor and Ireland are all doing great...busier than ever! Riley had her 1st day back to preschool today and it was one of my days to work in the classroom. It was actually fun and a break for me....I know being in a classroom full of 20 kids running around shouting is a break? But I have been so overwhelmed and such a homebody since we moved in that this was a nice treat to be out and about. Trevor is learning to sleep in his big boy bed in his own room...a challenge in itself! But were sticking to it and are confident he will eventually lay right down and fall fast asleep..haha!!! Fingers crossed! Our baby girl turned 6 months on Dec. 30th! Time flies.....I can't believe it. She is such a happy love bug, always smiling and is thoroughly enjoying her first tastes of baby food!

Hope everyone is doing well...I see my youngest starting to squirm so I know the silence is about to come to an end..its time for her last warm bottle and diaper change and off to bed!

1 Comments:

Lisa said...

Happy to see you blogging again... even though for only one night. When are we getting together? Whatcha doing this weekend? Had fun the other day!