Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally seeing it!

Like I have written before I am continuing to work out and eat right! I really feel like I have made a lifestyle change. I am down 21lbs. and have lost around 6 inches total. I have also dropped 2 pants sizes!! It took awhile because I look at myself everyday but I am now starting to see the changes and that just makes me want to try even harder! It feels so good and I enjoy working out a lot. We just switched from CA Family Fitness to 24 Hour Fitness to save money and I really like it! If you have a membership come join me...its always fun to have a workout buddy!

3 Comments:

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you!!! Great work and stay determined! I have started an exercise program too...the goal to get prepared for this homebirth!! I want to hang out soon and find out how Disneyland went! Email me and lets work out a time to hang out!!

Tiffani said...

That is awesome! It takes dedication to really take off the pounds, keep up the good work!

The McKiernan's said...

thx so much for the support ladies!!