Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!









What a wonderful Mothers Day I had. My mom watched the kids the night before so Zach and I got to sleep in. Then just the 2 of us went to the gym (thanks for goin with me baby). After we picked up the kids and they got a good nap in we packed up and headed to the lake to have a BBQ and ride the wave runner with the fam! Papa bbq'd hamburgers and hotdogs..yummy! Trevor and Riley loved riding on the wave runner! I got a sweet card Riley made for me at school, a nice card and beautiful silver heart necklace from Zach and a picture frame with sweet pics. of our fam from Bob and Linda and a little picket fence and beach sign for my backyard from my mom! Thanks everyone for making it such a special Mothers Day!
I love being a mommy to these beautiful babies! They make me so incredibly happy and I love sharing every moment with them. They are growing up way too fast and are such sweet souls!

0 Comments: