Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1st Day of Preschool!






Yesterday was Riley's 1st day of her second year at preschool and was Trevor's 1st day ever! We have been talking about it a lot preparing them and Trevor was so excited because he always wanted to stay with Riley last year when I would drop her off. We got new shoes, picked out our outfits, styled our hair and were off! After arriving at the school, I signed the kids in and found their name tags. As I was putting Trevor's on him I looked around and found Riley girl already sitting down with her classmates for circle time! I was shocked. Usually she is Miss Clingy and Super Shy but there she was, legs crossed and patiently waiting. I attached Trev's and gave him a kiss nervously waiting for a cry or reaction and off he went to join his big sis on the circle rug. I, me..mommy, had to walk over to them and kiss them goodbye!! What was going on? No crying, screaming, hanging on to me?! I was happy and so relieved but at the same time....kinda sad. My little boy and girl seemed so old and self-sufficient!

Anyways, once I got over myself I was fine. Picked em up 2.5 hours later and they were climbing and playing on the playground, not a worry in the world!!

0 Comments: