Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Mondays!


Well folks, it's here again...Not Me Monday! Are you feeling guilty for drying off with the same bath towel for over two weeks? Hope that no one saw when you adjusted your nursing pads with one hand as you dropped your preschooler off at school while carrying your baby in the car seat with the other hand? Overcome with embarrassment when your child slammed the door so hard it shook the neighbor's house as well? Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

I certainly did not fill up Ireland's sippy cup with some of Daddy's root beer yesterday in the car on our long drive just to keep her content and quiet, nope not me!

Never was I too lazy to go to the garage and feed the dogs so I just let them have at it with our leftovers from dinner, nope not me!

And I most certainly did not leave my husband on the couch after he fell asleep watching tv just so I could not have the whole bed to myself, nope, never ever would I do that..not me!

0 Comments: