Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day!


This Valentine's Day marked our 8th one together! We had such a sweet and fun time. We celebrated early and went out on Friday night well...because we had a babysitter :) We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant in El Dorado Hills where I ordered this very yummy strawberry margarita. We shared the beef and shrimp fajitas and then a scrumptious churro sundae! Yum! Next I gave Zach his card and it had a little (big) surprise in it!



This is what he found in his card!! Yes, I booked a trip to St. Thomas!!! We leave March 31st and come home April 7th. I am so excited but also nervous to leave the kids and be sooo far away from them, but I know they'll be in good hands! The look on Zach's face when he read this was priceless and I think he was shocked that I actually did it,haha! So over dinner and dessert we talked about how we wanted to really kick it in gear and get in shape for this trip. Now mind you its only 6 weeks away so we know we have to set a feesable goal and we wont have the body of our dreams before we leave but we'll be skinnier, healthier and feel better about ourselves. I think Zach looks great by the way ;)

After dinner we went to see the movie Valentine's Day and it was really cute. Nothing outrageous and pretty predictable but still cute! And I love me some Bradley Cooper and Ashton Kutcher <3 The next morning I woke up to a beautiful red daisy on the pillow next to me and these rose petals scattered all the way down the hallway. What a romantic I married. It led to the kitchen where I found this homemade breakfast my honey had made for me. Pancakes, ,eggs and toast with fruit and juice!

So all in all, we had a wonderful Valentine's Day and cant wait to spend a week in the Virgin Islands!!!! I am so happy that Zach is my one and only valentine. I wouldnt pick anyone else in the world to spend this special day or any other day with. Thank you Zach for always holding my hand, supporting me, and just being my best friend. I love you to pieces!!!

1 Comments:

lanao said...

how sweet :) you guys are so cute! hey i wanna go to the islands...have fun, you guys deserve a break :)