Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What We've Been Up To...


We have been very sick around here! First I caught the flu, and then passed it to Zach! He then gave it to the kids and at first I thought they just got the cold(runny nose,cough) part, but we weren't that lucky. Riley and Trevor's cough kept getting worse and then Ireland woke up one morning with a runny nose and it all went downhill from there. Fevers started 2 sundays ago on Jan. 31st. There was high fevers, horrific coughs and NO SLEEP! Finally Trevor just sounded awful, had a on-going fever for 5 days and I finally took him into the dr. He had Pneumonia!!! How scary is that! So they started him on some strong antibiotics. Then Rileys fever reappeared and one afternoon she fell asleep on the couch(which I knew she was really not feeling well because she never falls asleep like that) She woke up with a 104 temp. and bright red blothches all over her body. I freaked out and it was Sat. night so I knew the pediatrician was closed so I rushed her to the ER. Thankfully it wasn't very busy and we were only there an 1 1/2. They said she had a bad virus and an ear infection. They started her on amoxicillan and I as a mother could only bet that Ireland has an ear infection as well so shes been taking it too. They are finally starting to feel better and thank god because Im starting to go crazy in this house!!!

0 Comments: