Monday, March 1, 2010

March Already?

Can it be??? I feel like it was just Christmas and New Years! March is an exciting month for me in which I love love the weather! Its not as cold as it has been but still perfect for wearing jeans and sweaters(my fav) and the rain dies down a little and the sun shines a little more! March seems like the month when everything starts to bloom...all the daffodils and the white and pink blossom trees which I find so pretty. I wish they would stay like that all year. This March is especially exciting for Zach and I because we leave on thr 31st for a week trip to the Virgin Islands!!!! I am sooo extremely excited but nervous as well. I just cant wait to lay on the beach with my toes in the sand and a fruity little umbrella drink in my hand and do NOTHING!!!! Yep, thats what Im most looking forward too! No bills, no whining, no rain...just the peaceful quietness of nothing and the waves crashing!!! But dont get me wrong I am going to miss my 3 little loves more than words can describe and thats why Im so nervous. But the more I think about leaving them the more anxious I get. I have to keep telling myelf that we deserve this, that they will be fine and so happy to spend time with Gramma & Papa and Nana & Grandpa, and that we will come home much more relaxed :)

Oh thank you Uncle Sam for our nice tax return! I feel we deserve it, but its so nice to know you think we do too!

So as another month begins, Im going to enjoy it to the fullest. I know the hot heat will be rapidly approaching and I do not look forward to that. I'm going to spend as much time outdoors with the little ones now, plant lots of flowers, get our backyard in shape and enjoy the sunshine while still in my jeans!

0 Comments: