Monday, March 8, 2010

My Review of the Academy Awards!

I LOVE watching all the awards shows. I watch all the red carpet pre-shows and the 3 hours of the awards!! Here's my little re-cap!

  • I was sooo happy that Sandra Bullock won for Best Actress! I love her! But I was torn between her and Gabourey Sidibe...I saw both The Blindside and Precious and thought they both were outstanding. As much as I adore Sandra I kinda wanted Gabby to win because it was her 1st ever acting job(she got it skipping school one day) and shes so young be nominated and her performance was breath taking.
  • I've never seen a movie with Jeff Bridges but I did see Crazy Heart and I loved it. Was so happy he won!
Mo'Nique definitely deserved to win for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Precious. You hated her in that movie, she was amazing.


Worst Dressed: there wasn't too many this year and even these ladies dont look bad but I had to pick some....this dress on Tina Fey was eh alright, it just kinda washed out her body. The other one(cant seem to get the pic) was Amanda Seyfried. She is so pale and she chose a white/silver dress and it washed her out completley!

Mo'Nique looked great in this pretty blue dress!


I thought Gabourey look beautiful in this dress and her hair and makeup. She is so confident in herself and she's adorable.

Jeff Bridges and his beautiful wife. They seem so sweet together and he made a cute shout out to her and their 3 daughters. They have been married 33 years.

And my favorite of the night...Sandra Bullock!!! I thought she was gorgeous in this dress and it matched perfectly with her new gold statue!!! Loved her pink lipstick, ,she is just so glamorous. Her speech was great and brought tears to my eyes and almost to her hubby's too!

1 Comments:

Denecia said...

Totally loved Tina's dress!

& Precious was SO good but SO disturbing...I had to rewind it a few times to re-hear what was said b/c it was so sick or sad...It's one of those I will only be able to watch once.

& Sandra B - looove her, too!