Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful #6,7 and 8!

Didn't do much blogging over the weekend..or any at all for that matter :)

Thankful #6- I am thankful for the weekends! Its a time I look forward to most every week because we get to spend 2 full days together as a family and do some fun things or just hang out and have a lazy Pajama day!

Thankful #7- I am thankful for my pets. Yes, they can be a pian sometimes but we really do love them and they love us. I think it's great for kids to grow up with a pet or pets. We have had our 2 dogs Abby & Joey since before we were married and recently just got 2 kittens Paisley & Piper!

Thankful #8- Thankful for Fall and Winter weather! It's my favorite time of year and I always look forward to it. The rain, snow and dark grey skies! I love to have a fire, hot cocoa or coffee and cuddled up on the couch!

0 Comments: