Friday, February 27, 2009

Best Friends!


Tonight was a much needed break for me and my best friend....most of you know who she is but just incase you dont her name is Nicole. We have been best friends since 2nd grade! She is the most loyal, caring, trustworthy friend you could ever ask for!
Tonight we had a "girls nite" and it was so much fun. Nicole is due with her 2nd baby on March 20th but could be any moment now as she is already 3cm dialated....yay...cant wait to meet little Dustin or Mariah(yes I had some influence on them not finding out the sex!!) We went to Chili's and had a delicious meal. We had so much time to eat slowly...very rare when youre used to going to a restraunt with 3 kids...we just talked, gossiped(thats what best friends do best of course) and enjoyed the quiet time to just visit. She had 3 good contractions during dinner that she had to stop talking and breathe through but we'd pick right up where we left off in our conversation. After dinner we went to see Bride Wars..I know, I know total cheesy girly flick but it was perfect. 2 best friends since they were little girls getting engaged then married...we've been there done that!
We made a promise tonight that we have to keep this new little tradition up. Also, we'll switch and have date night where one weekend we drop the kids off with them and go out and vice versa the next time.
Thanks Nicole for being my best friend! I love you to death and I know we'll be old and gray and still gossiping 50 yrs from now!!!

0 Comments: