Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Usually you think of this day as a "date" day to just spend with your significant other but why not spend it with your little ones...they are of course a direct product of our love! A friend gave me a good idea to go on a rock hunt and come back and paint the rocks for our garden! We were thinking too of taking the kids to a movie!


My hubby made me a beautiful homemade card and got me the new Britney Spears "Circus" cd which I totally wanted (I love her!) and when I was opening it a piece of paper fell out and its 2 tickets to her concert in April!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to my best friend. He is an amazing husband, partner and daddy! He is and always will be my one and only Valentine!!!

2 Comments:

Lisa said...

hey...what movie did you guys see?Was it cute? How was the rock hunt? Find any good ones? We love "rock hunting". I've made some pretty cool rock bugs, or rock paper weights, or rock balls! And of course Em makes masterpieces! Awesome about concert tickets...I know you don't remember, but we saw Britney together about 9 years ago! I SWEAR!!

Denecia said...

Hey Girl :) I'm seeing Britney with my Sister on the east coast in March. :)