Friday, February 20, 2009

Over Looked

To my Beautiful wife,You are my heart and soul and I love you more and more with every beat of my heart. I want you to know that I truly see all the little things you do in your day to day life for me and the kids. Such as

Feed the kids breakfast every morning

Get the kids dressed

Clean the house

Pay bills

Take Riley to School

Make dinner for me and the kids

Take the kids out to play

These are just a few of things you do, and you never complain or get upset and I think that it takes a truly beautiful person to do all that you do, and not have much time for yourself. The reason I put this up is to say I know when I have had a long day at work and I come home I want a break and just want to relax. But I want me and all guys that work, and have wife’s that stay home to think of the day your wife had doing her 24hr job with the kids and when you get home to let her put her feet up for once and lets start letting are wife’s have a nice break.

0 Comments: