Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pink Eye...

yep..Ireland has it!! I swear this baby girl is being hit with everything and not getting a minute in between.....she is still the happiest baby ever throughout it all! She woke up 2 days ago with a little crustiness in her right eye and I just watched it all day. Then the next morning and yesterday she woke up and they were almost closed together! I knew it right then.....so we got her eye drops and she is no longer contagious after 24hrs. but you have to do the drops for 7 days. So as if I dont already do enough washing, cleaning and disinfecting I have to do even more all over the faucets, door handles, toys...anything that could come in contact with it! I soooo hope none of us get it!



Oh and this background is perfect for me because I LOVE my flip-flops!!

0 Comments: