Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reminicing......

ok I think thats how you spell it but you get the idea, right?

I am just in awe that I am going to be the mother of a 4 yr old! Where did all that time go? It seriously feels like we just brought her home to our house in Mather and were a new family of three. Riley Ann is such a beautiful, fun, happy and sassy little girl. Getting her here was not an easy task but I would do it all over again. She is perfect and such a joy to be around. She loves being a big sister. She follows me around all day with her "babies" and feeds them, changes diapers, puts them ni-nite as I do with Ireland. Her and Trevor could play all day long. She is stubborn like both her parents :) but is always thinking and caring about others! I know she is going to have a blast at Disneyland and I cant wait to see her in her full Minnie dress running around, laughing and having the time of her life!

I love you Riley and you will always be our baby girl!

1 Comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe that little girl is FOUR years old too!! Have a wonderful time at Disneyland...say hi to Mickey and Minnie for us!! I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten soon...oh my goodness!!