Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble
















Another Thanksgiving....Rileys 3rd, Trevors 2nd, and Irelands 1st!! We had Thanksgiving dinner over at my moms this year. It was a full house....my mom and Jack, Tyler, me, Zach and the kids, Bob and Linda and Great Grandma Shirley, Josh and Des, and my dad and Mikayla!! So much fun. We played Taboo, visited and went on a walk while the kids drove their jeeps. Then we sat down to a delicious meal prepared by my mom and Jack. The turkey was so moist and my mom had all the fixings...mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, biscuits, corn, stuffing, broccoli and rice and I made a green bean casserole. Yummy....of course we all ate way too much but somehow managed to fit in our choice of pumpkin pie, blackberry pie or chocolate caramel cake!

0 Comments: