Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful This Thanksgiving

We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Mine and Zachs lives have really changed and we couldn't be more proud or happy with ourselves and our family.

  • So thankful and grateful for our wonderful family. We enjoy being so close to everyone and we wish we lived closer to Auntie Jess and Daniel, Nina and Papa George, Aunt Jan and Uncle George, Aunt Denise, Layla and her family, Mema and Papas,and all Bobs siblings that live in Tennessee, Chicago, Montana and Ireland and mine that live in England. Theres new babies and one on the way with cousin Jenny due in about a week and a half! Our parents who are always there for us and love their grandbabies so much! We love you all!!!
  • Being married 5 years this year on 8/30/08!! Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Zach. You are truly an amazing husband and father. I couldn't be more proud or in love with you than I am at this moment!
  • Our babies....the loves of our lives. We welcomed our third angel this June and as it was unexpected it was very welcomed. Riley, Trevor and Ireland have brought Zach and I so much joy and laughter. We have so much fun with them and they are little love bugs! So thankful for the three of them!
  • Our new house!! Yes, we bought a house again and are so anxious to move! So thankful that we can own a 4 bedroom home with a pool in a great neighborhood!
  • My disability! Although I would give up my Rheumatoid Arthritis in a second I am thankful that all my hard work paid off and I was rewarded disability this time last year! It allows me not to have to prove myself anymore and also to be able to stay home with my children. It also allowed us to have a savings again, pay off our Suburban, and buy a house.
  • and some little random things to be thankful for: Sacramento weather, living so close to Walmart and Winco, our 2 dogs, Zach's mustang being painted, cartoons to entertain the kiddos every morning while I shower, a father in law for a Realtor, and friends.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!

0 Comments: